Integral Education Workshop
Sunday July 31st 2011
For students in the age group of 16 - 24.
The true purpose of education is in igniting the inner flame within oneself - the spark that holds the knowledge of one's truest nature. Once this spark is lit learning becomes self-directed as the inner flame guides the unique flowering of the individual and the manifestation of one's true life's work.
Education as it is perceived today is accumulating information. Accumulating information, by itself, doesn't give scope for developing inner faculties. Developing inner faculties allows us to dwell upon the chosen field in depth, soak in its essence and facilitate emergence of newer dimensions of knowledge spontaneously.
To discover this inner flame and develop faculties of deeper knowing we first need to develop our body, life force and mind to their optimum maturity. Once this is done, we can step beyond our limited self and tap into universal potentials. And, this is Integral Education.
The one day workshop for students is aimed at providing the knowledge and experience of Integral Education.
Explorative flow of the workshop:
- Widening oneself such that our consciousness transcends our personal limitations and becomes increasingly vast and inclusive.
- Understanding and developing the inner faculties we posses with the guidance of the Telos Model. Full rounded development of all faculties of the physical, vital force and mind are important for the mature unfolding of each individual. The Telos model is based on the vision and work of Sri Aurobindo and the details are available at http://telos.org.in/telosmodel.html
- Recognising the spark of deeper aspiration. Learning to listen to the whispers of the depths of our hearts and following its rhythm for action, that reveals our lifes purpose and work.
- Developing the power of concentration such that we can hold our attention on a chosen field or idea steadily till the complete knowledge of it is revealed to us. Further with increasing peace and silence established we can learn to tap increasingly into the domain of intuitive intelligence.
Who can attend:
Students in the age group of 16 to 24 who are committed to develop themselves holistically can apply for this workshop.
Arul Dev has trained and consulted people in the area of individual and collective transformation, since 1994. An engineer from BITS Pilani, he is the Director of People First Consultants (www.peoplefirst.co.in ), a human resources consultancy, committed to develop the deeper aspirations of people. He is the co-founder of Telos, which focuses on the evolution of consciousness of individuals, leaders and the collective group they represent. For additional details see: http://www.peoplefirst.co.in/founder.html
|Date||Sunday, July 31st 2011|
|Timings||9.00 am to 6.00 pm|
Process of Registration for the workshop:
If this workshop inspires you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- What interests you about this Integral Education workshop?
- How do you intend to apply this workshop into your life?
- What kind of self developmental work you have been pursuing?
- Would you be available to participate for the entire duration of the workshop?
- Your name, contact details, date of birth, name of the educational institution you are studying and the standard or year you are currently in.
Out of the interested applications we receive we will select a small group of committed students with whom we shall build a space for individual and collective transformation, during the workshop.
We operate on the model of gift economy. We offer this workshop to you. You are free to contribute what you choose to.
For additional details,
Contact 9840755049 or